COX S INT
COX S INT
0.5 Day Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Supplementary Training (Singlefall) Initial
Possession of a current OPITO approved BOSIET/T-BOSIET or FOET/T-FOET certificate.
A valid Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Initial Training Certificate or a valid Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain Further Training Certificate.
This is a supplementary course that MUST be booked alongside the Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain (Twin) Course
Delegates successfully completing the course will have gained knowledge and skills of:
- Delegates to fully understand the roles and responsibilities of the Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain (Single Fall)
- Delegates to understand the working mechanisms of the TEMPSC, and how to safely launch and manoeuvre the TEMPSC to a safe area.
- Delegates to ensure that the safety of the passengers is maintained throughout
Recommended refresher trainingCurrently OPITO require you to carry out refresher training every 2 years.
Course fees include:
- Issue of OPITO certificate on completion
- OPITO registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book