4 Day OFFSHORE LIFEBOAT COXSWAIN (Twinfall)
The aim of the Initial Training Programme is to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform the role of an Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain (Twin Fall) effectively.
Possession of a current OPITO approved BOSIET/T-BOSIET or FOET/T-FOET certificate.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have gained knowledge and skills of:
- Delegates to fully understand the roles and responsibilities of the Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain (Single Fall)
- Delegates to understand the working mechanisms of the TEMPSC, and how to safely launch and manoeuvre the TEMPSC to a safe area.
- Delegates to ensure that the safety of the passengers is maintained throughout
Recommended refresher trainingCurrently OPITO require you to carry out refresher training every 2 years.
Course fees include:
- Issue of OPITO certificate on completion
- OPITO registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book