GWO Sea R
GWO Sea R
GWO 1 day Sea Survival Refresher Course
This course is designed to provide individuals with an overview of sea survival techniques in the marine environment. The course includes theory sessions in a classroom where delegates will be able to develop a good understanding of; legislation associated with sea survival in the UK, exposure, hypothermia, drowning, lifesaving appliances, PPE and the marine transfer process. Delegates will also be required to demonstrate appropriate personal and group survival techniques during practical sessions in our onsite swimming pool and be assessed on the marine transfer process.
- GWO Sea Survival Certificate within the last 2 year
- GWO stipulate that all delegates participating in Basic Safety Training are physically and medically fit and capable of fully participating.
Please note that prior to attending all GWO courses delegates should ensure that they are registered on the WINDA database and have their registration number available.
Recommended refresher training
- 2 years GWO Sea Survival refresher course.
Course fees include:
- Certification and registration
- Course certification in Log Book