|Start Time||09:00 am|
save £Error loading MacroEngine script (file: )
Combined Offshore Helideck/Emergency Response Team Member
Designed to meet the OPITO standard to train personnel required to serve as a member of an Emergency Response and Helideck Team on an offshore installation.
- Possession of a current BOSIET or FOET certificate.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have achieved practical knowledge of:
- Working as part of a fire/heli team
- How to respond in an emergency situation
- The confidence required to use fire equipment competently and safely
- Maintaining a state of readiness and responding to emergencies
- Entering incident areas safely
- Rescuing personnel
- Carrying out firefighting operations using fixed and/or portable firefighting equipment
- Maintaining communications in accordance with procedures and ensure appropriate persons are notified
- Identifying hazards relating to offshore helicopter operations
- Maintaining, cleaning and carrying out service checks on BA sets
- Responding to the appropriate alarms and safely entering the incident area
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- OPITO certification and registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book
Availability (ex VAT)
Please ensure you arrive 30 mins before the start time
Delegates arriving late on any day will not be allowed to attend the course and the fee will be forfeited.
If no courses are listed, please contact us for additional availability.