|Start Time||09:00 am|
save £Error loading MacroEngine script (file: )
Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness
This course is designed for personnel needing theoretical and practical awareness of Hydrogen Sulphide. The course consists of theoretical and practical elements with written and practical assessments. The Petans certificate is recognised throughout the world.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have gained theoretical and practical knowledge of:
- The composition and structure of H2S and where it is found
- Flammable range and behaviour in air
- Types of detector and respiratory equipment including practical operation
- Pre-use check, donning and operations of personal detection devices and escape breathing apparatus, including cascade breathing system
- Gas testing principles and procedures
- Testing methods and interpretation
Recommended refresher training
Not specified but 4 yearly recommended.
Course fees include:
- Issue of Petans attendance certificate
- Course certification in Log Book
Availability (ex VAT)
Please ensure you arrive 30 mins before the start time
Delegates arriving late on any day will not be allowed to attend the course and the fee will be forfeited.
If no courses are listed, please contact us for additional availability.