|Start Time||09:00 am|
save £Error loading MacroEngine script (file: )
Further Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader
Designed to meet the OPITO standard to provide live-fire training for personnel required to serve as a Team Leader of an Emergency Response Team on an offshore installation.
- Possession of an Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader certificate or suitable alternative.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have achieved practical knowledge of:
- Maintaining communications
- Allocating and confirming the fire teams duties and tasks
- Monitoring and actioning the response plan
- Monitoring stress in self and others
- De-briefing the team
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- OPITO certification and registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book
Availability (ex VAT)
Please ensure you arrive 30 mins before the start time
Delegates arriving late on any day will not be allowed to attend the course and the fee will be forfeited.
If no courses are listed, please contact us for additional availability.