|Start Time||09:00 am|
save £Error loading MacroEngine script (file: )
Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader
Designed to meet the OPITO standard to train personnel required to serve as a Team leader of an Emergency Response Team on an offshore installation.
- Possession of a an in-date Emergency Response Team Member certificate or suitable and relevant alternative.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have achieved practical knowledge of:
- Taking charge of an emergency response fire team
- Confidence to carry out responsibilities as leader
- Offshore emergency response procedures, including confined space, radiation, unignited hydrocarbon, gas releases and chemical incidents
- The role and responsibility of Emergency Response Team leader
- Elements of leadership
- Team elements
- Incident planning
- Communication techniques
- Dynamic risk assessment
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- OPITO certification and registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book
Availability (ex VAT)
Please ensure you arrive 30 mins before the start time
Delegates arriving late on any day will not be allowed to attend the course and the fee will be forfeited.
If no courses are listed, please contact us for additional availability.