|Start Time||09:00 am|
save £Error loading MacroEngine script (file: )
Further Offshore Emergency Response Team Member
Designed to meet the OPITO standard to provide further live-fire training for personnel required to serve as a member of an Emergency Response Team on an offshore installation.
- Possession of a current Offshore Emergency Response Team Member certificate or suitable alternative.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have achieved practical knowledge of:
- Locating and handling casualties
- Selecting and using portable Firefighting equipment
- Extinguishing a fire and/or securing an area
- Conducting and controlling breathing apparatus operations
- Maintaining communications
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- OPITO certification and registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book
Availability (ex VAT)
Please ensure you arrive 30 mins before the start time
Delegates arriving late on any day will not be allowed to attend the course and the fee will be forfeited.
If no courses are listed, please contact us for additional availability.