0.5 Day ESCAPE CHUTE COURSE
BOSIET/FOET upgrade course for delegates wishing to work in Norwegian waters. The Escape Chute Initial Training programme gives delegates an understanding of how escape chutes are used as a means of tertiary escape from offshore installations and vessels and provide basic training in the use of a typical escape chute used offshore.
- None but it is recommended that delegates are in possession of an acceptable current survival certificate (BOSIET or FOET).
- To make delegates aware of the various types of escape chutes used on offshore installations and vessels.
- To provide theoretical and practical training in the safe techniques for escaping through an escape chute.
- To ensure delegates understand what they are required to do when exiting using an escape chute.
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Offshore energy UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- Issue of certificate on completion
- Course certification in Log Book