1 Day HELICOPTER UNDERWATER ESCAPE TRAINING & EMERGENCY BREATHING SYSTEMS
To provide initial working knowledge of emergency procedures/practices involved in passenger self rescue from helicopters.
- None. Please see note on medical requirements.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have gained knowledge and experience of:
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
- Using helicopter personal survival equipment
- Familiarisation and correct use of helicopter life raft
Recommended refresher training
Holder should retake this course in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- Issue of OPITO certificate on completion
- OPITO registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book