Petans has first class training facilities across both sites. Currently we have:
- Three modules for fire fighting training purposes; enabling the burning of class A&B materials, a fully gas automated module and smoke fill only to conduct search & rescue training.
- Our extensive fire ground has multiple fire fighting props.
- Two helidecks one used for fire fighting which incorporates a helicopter prop and another used for helideck operational procedures complete with a life size static helicopter for practical training and housing re-fuelling rig.
- A heated 10m training pool which has a maximum depth of 3.5m where we complete survival training. Equipment in the pool area includes life rafts, escape equipment and helicopter underwater escape trainer.
- Life boat davit with launch to water.
- Single and twin davit lifeboat with launch facilities, fast rescue craft, lifeboats and access to the open water.
- A 15m high tower with adjacent classroom facilities with capabilities to train Safe Working at Height (SWAH), Global Wind Organisation (GWO) training and rope access.
- A multi level confined space unit.
- Restaurant, tea bars, changing, shower and toilet facilities, classrooms and briefing rooms. We do not provide accommodation on site but that can be found nearby.