2 Day HSE Offshore First Aid Refresher Course
The course is approved by the HSE and complies with the Offshore Installations and Pipeline Works (First Aid) regulations 1989. Delegates are trained to be able to administer First aid and provide assistance to the offshore medic if necessary.
Possession of a current HSE Offshore First Aid or HSE Offshore First Aid Refresher Certificate.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have refreshed the necessary skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding the role of an Offshore First Aider
- Aims and principles of First Aid
- Basic Life Support (including AED)
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Recognising the presence of a major illness (and providing appropriate First Aid)
- Transporting a sick/injured patient effectively
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake further training in-line with HSE Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- HSE certification
- Course certification in Log Book