0.5 Day HELICOPTER REFUELLING
Designed to meet procedural and maintenance requirements for offshore fuelling systems. Training is carried out on Petans full size Helideck or can be done offshore at your request.
Please note that, if required, this course can be delivered offshore.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have achieved practical knowledge of:
- Handling aviation fuel in offshore situations
- The operating procedures for receipt of aviation fuel
- The operating procedures for storage of aviation fuel
- Safely refuelling helicopters onboard the installation
- Recognising the dangers of static discharge from helicopters
- Fuel checks
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- Issue of Petans attendance certificate
- Course certification in Log Book