5 Day STCW Basic Safety Training Week
If you are employed or engaged in any capacity onboard a ship you will be required to successfully complete those elements of MCA-approved basic training appropriate to your duties and functions.
This Course includes the following courses:
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
- Maritime Basic Training- Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (FPFF)
- Elementary First Aid (EFA)
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (PSA)
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with International Maritime Organisation and Maritime & Coastguard Agency Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- MCA certification
- Course certification in Log Book