0.5 Day PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (STCW/MCA)
The course has been developed to educate and train a specific element of the regulatory requirements referred to as STCW 2010. It can be undertaken separately or as part of the 5 day STCW basic course.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have gained knowledge and skills of:
- How to follow safe working practices
- How to take precautions to prevent pollution of a marine environment.
- How to comply with emergency procedure onboard a vessel
- How to contribute to effective human relationships onboard a ship
- How to contribute to effective communication onboard a ship
- Understanding the cause of fatigue and knowing the necessary actions to control fatigue
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with International Maritime Organisation and Maritime & Coastguard Agency Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- MCA certification
- Course certification in Log Book