1 Day PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES (STCW/MCA)
The course has been developed to educate and train a specific element of the regulatory requirements referred to as STCW 2010. It can be undertaken separately or as part of the 5 day STCW basic course.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have gained knowledge and skills to be able to:
- Understand the main type of maritime emergency
- Understands the survival equipment used in a Maritime emergency.
- Understand the principals of survival during a maritime emergency,
- Understands how to abandon ship during a maritime emergency
- Understands how to survive in water during a maritime emergency
- Understands how to use survival craft during a maritime emergency.
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with International Maritime Organisation and Maritime & Coastguard Agency Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- MCA certification
- Course certification in Log Book