0.5 Day ESCAPE CHUTE COURSE
BOSIET/FOET upgrade course for delegates wishing to work in Norwegian waters. The Escape Chute Initial Training programme gives delegates an understanding of how escape chutes are used as a means of tertiary escape from offshore installations and vessels and provide basic training in the use of a typical escape chute used offshore.
- None but it is recommended that delegates are in possession of an acceptable current survival certificate (BOSIET or FOET).
- To make delegates aware of the various types of escape chutes used on offshore installations and vessels.
- To provide theoretical and practical training in the safe techniques for escaping through an escape chute.
- To ensure delegates understand what they are required to do when exiting using an escape chute.
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- Issue of certificate on completion
- Course certification in Log Book