1 Day FOET (with CA EBS)
Designed to refresh your skills and knowledge in safety and emergency training for personnel working in the offshore oil and gas industry in UK waters.
- You must have a valid (in-date) OPITO approved BOSIET or TBOSIET, or FOET or TFOET certificate. Please see note on medical requirements. Please click here for list of OGUK Registered Doctors.
Delegates successfully completing the course will have refreshed and updated their knowledge and skills in:
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
- Post escape first aid
- Fire Fighting (basic extinguishers, smoke hoods and self rescue)
- Compressed Air Emergency Breathing Systems (CA-EBS), including additional in-water CA-EBS training (if certificated fit to do so)
Recommended refresher training
Holder should undertake Further Training in line with the Oil & Gas UK Guidelines.
Course fees include:
- Issue of OPITO certificate on completion
- OPITO registration
- Vantage registration
- Course certification in Log Book.
Medical Requirements:This course includes in-water CA-EBS training element 2.5. In order to be able to complete CA-EBS in-water training delegates, when attending the course must bring with them:
- A valid, unexpired Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) offshore medical certificate confirming the delegates fitness for offshore work within the UK OR possesses a valid, unexpired offshore medical certificate issued by a body outside of the UK which is recognised as equivalent to the OGUK medical certificate of fitness for offshore work in the UK, OR from the 3rd August 2018 an ENG1 Medical Certificate AND
- A certificate of fitness to undertake shallow water CA-EBS training issued by a registered OGUK examining doctor for work in the UK,
- If delegates possess a valid and current certificate of medical fitness provided by an Approved Medical Examiner of Diving (AMED) they will not be required to possess either a OGUK offshore medical examination or a ‘fitness to train’ certificate as they have already met the requirements of the Diving at Work Regulations 1997.
Having produced the evidence above delegates will be asked to sign a health statement on the day of the CA-EBS in-water training.
Please note ALL delegates are required to undertake in water training unless a doctor deems them unfit to train. Therefore it is essential that delegates bring with them the above medical evidence, please be aware that failure to provide the correct medical evidence will mean that we are unable to certificate you on the day of the course and you may need to return in order to complete the CA-EBS In-Water Training and receive your certificate.